Applications for 2022 Summer School on Human Rights, Minorities and Diversity Governance at Eurac Research in Bolzano are open!
The overall theme of the 2022 edition is “Autonomy, borders, conflicts”. Application deadline: 15 April 2022
The two-week interdisciplinary Summer School provides a unique opportunity to postgraduate students, civil servants, journalists, NGO workers and others interested in expanding their knowledge on human and minority rights, diversity and territorial governance. The Summer School follows an active learning approach and participants are encouraged to engage with the course material presented by international experts from academia and beyond through workshops, role plays, case studies, and study visits.
The focus of the 2022 edition is “Autonomies, Borders, Conflicts”.
- What: Two-week interdisciplinary programme combining lectures, workshops, roundtable discussions and study visits
- When: 4-15 July 2022
- Where: Institute for Minority Rights - Eurac Research, Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
- Who: postgraduate students, civil servants, NGO representatives, journalists and other practitioners
- Tuition Fee: 400€ (scholarships available)
- Application deadline: 15 April 2022
Further information (about topics, speakers, fees, scholarships):